Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bella Terraza and Tuscany of Garden Oaks displaced brides


http://www.dixieanndalton.com/

I am interested in providing a 1 hour portrait session to a displaced bride as well as all of their high-resolution images on cd with print release. The winning bride will receive her choice of one of the following types of shoots: bridal, engagement, family or trash-the-dress.

I would like to ask for the following from the brides in order to qualify...
A copy of the brides' contract to verify that she was a displaced Tuscany of Garden Oaks or Bella Terraza bride. I am asking that the brides visit my website at dixieanndalton.com and then email their name and wedding date to me, as well as which shoot they would prefer if they do, in fact, win.

I will hold a drawing on Halloween night with the first trick-or-treater that comes to my door to be the one to pull the name from the cowboy hat.... and there will be photos to prove it:~)

No comments: